FFM Day of Prayer for the Muslim Word
LMT & Partners Event
Date / May 14, 2022 (Saturday)
Location / Online / From 9:30AM - 2:00 PM (EDT)
There will be no in-person meeting for this coming Day of Prayer.
Please make sure that you register to get a Zoom link.
Click HERE for the registration link
Along with the apostle Paul may our hearts cry out: “Brethren, my heart’s desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation.” Romans 10:1
May 14th Schedule (Toronto EDT):
9:30am - 9:50am Welcome and Devotion
9:50am - 10:40am Worship and a testimony
10:40am - 12:00pm Intercession for field workers and ministries
12:00pm - 12:30pm Lunch Break
12:30pm - 2:00pm Option for intercession or training
Breakout Room 1: Praying for the Muslim world
Breakout Room 2: Attend training
About the training:
Unreached People Groups North America (www.UPGNorthAmerica.com)
This training will introduce a valuable tool that will aid you and your church for strategic prayer, mobilization, and engagement among the focus people group in your city and community. You'll also learn how to create your own virtual prayer walks among your focus people group and how to contribute your own knowledge and expertise to this project!
Here's an outline of what we plan to do together in this session:
- An overview of UPGNorthAmerica.com
- Get a primer on the UPG Priority Matrix and what factors went into determining priorities
- Search the unreached people group database by location and people group
- Crowdsource people profiles in your city
- Demonstrate virtual prayer walks
- Pray through a virtual prayer walk among Somalis in Toronto
- Learn how to develop your own prayer walks
PLEASE READ the instructions carefully to be able to maximize the training and help everyone enjoy the meeting with the fewest number of glitches possible. Here are some tips regarding Zoom and Google Earth.
- Download Zoom in advance if you don't already have the app installed on your device. If you have it, make sure you have the updated the software to the latest version.
- Consider restarting your computer before the prayer meeting to ensure that you have the most available operating memory to keep your computer running smoothly--also, close other applications in the background.
- The mobile phone experience is challenging to navigate and makes it hard to have a good discussion. Laptops, desktops, and tablets are preferred. Please DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE unless you have no other alternative.
- For using and and creating Google Earth virtual prayer walks, use Google Chrome as your browser.
- To create a virtual prayer walk, you will need a Google account and be signed in.
- This document will be referenced and valuable during the training to have available.
We hope to have praying friends join us from different parts of the world!
Please feel free to share the registration link with your friends.
To ensure the safety and security of all participants, we will require everyone to register.
You will receive a Zoom meeting link once you registered.
Check out your time zone for the event HERE!