February 3, 2020
To Help you Pray this month for your Local Mosque Community.
Rajab, the seventh month of the Islamic calendar falls during the month of February. Rajab means "to respect, awe or fear". This month is regarded as one of the four sacred months in Islam in which battles are prohibited. There are two important events during the month, namely the birthday of Ali ibn Abi Talib, the first Imam of Shia Muslims and fourth Caliph of Sunni Muslims, and Muhammad's first revelation in Shia tradition.
- Pray for Shiite Muslims that they will discover the truth in Christ as Lord and Saviour, and put their faith and hope in Him, rather than Ali, the first cousin and successor of Mohammad, nor any of his descendants as well.
- Pray that Muslims will come to know the true meaning of peace with God through faith in the Lord Jesus, the Prince of Peace.
- Pray that they may come to fear God as The Holy Father and discover an intimate relationship with Him, not as slaves living in fear, but as loving children of God through Christ.
- Pray against radical Islam that they will stop waging war and learn the way of peace instead.
- Pray for newcomers to Canada who have fled war, poverty and persecution that they will discover healing and wholeness in Jesus' name.
- Pray for peace and protection of relatives of newcomers who are living in war torn countries or facing persecution in their countries.
- Pray that we will show respect and love to Muslims in words and deed during this month.
- Pray that Muslims will see the peace of God through our peaceful lives and love we show.
- Pray for more Canadian believers to reach out and show hospitality to their Muslim neighbors.
- Pray for those who were trained in a Bridges or other evangelistic training courses to start actively seeking out friendships and trying to build gospel bridges with them.
- Pray for more Bibles to be put into the hands of Muslims and that many will be reading His Word.
- Pray that many Muslims will experience dreams and visions of Christ during this month, and those who have, will be led to believers who can lead them into the truth.